Job Openings at Daman National Health Insurance Company

Rate this post

Daman National Health Insurance Company

Daman  is a non-life insurance conventional health insurance government-affiliated company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It started operations in May 2006, with over 1000 employees. Mohammed Sultan bin Ghanoum Al Hameli –  is the chairman and Dr. Michael Bitzer is the CEO of Daman.Daman offers a range of health insurance plans with added benefits, extended policy limits and wider geographical coverage.Daman is a public joint-stock company that is 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by the Germany-based Munich Re.With the highest market share in Abu Dhabi, Daman covers more than 2,600,000 members –  as of February 2015

Here at Daman we offer the best of both worlds: the stability and strategic vision of the government combined with the know-how that Munich Health, a subsidiary of our Munich Re parent, provides.Now the leading specialist health insurer in the region, we also play an important role in community health and wellness, with many initiatives, including the award-winning ActiveLife and HealthGuardian platforms, making a positive difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the UAE every year.

Current Vacancies

Assistant to Chief Commercial Officer- AD (Arabic Speaker)

International Insurance Coordinator with Thailand insurance experience

International Insurance Coordinator with Singapore insurance experience

Accountant (Only for UAE Nationals)

Director, Underwriting Services

Comments are closed.